TITLE: Store Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Company is looking for a results-driven Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment or retail management.
- Assist customers, if needed, in choosing the product, consult on the range of products sold in the store, as well as consult on their features and consumer characteristics;
- Participate in sales of products, presenting the advertised items, informing the existing system of discounts and promotions;
- Participate in training programs organized by the Company and accreditations;
- Track the availability of the required quantity of products;
- Perform other necessary job-related functions.
- Higher education;
- At least 1 year of experience in managing a brand store;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Enterprising skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com with CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note "Carpisa - Store Manager" in the subject line of the email. Only the CVs that are sent to the mentioned email addresses in Word or PDF format and which include complete information about the name of previous workplace and the period of holding the position, will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Carpisa is represented in Armenia by A.M.P. LLC.
This announcement has been retrieved 892 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.