TITLE: Tax Associate
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates with Attorney's license
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with a probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Company is looking for a candidate for the position of Tax Associate with the related practice. The candidate should be aware of the Company's activities and the primary fields of its specialization.
- Provide legal consulting services to the Company's clients in the sphere of tax regulation;
- Represent the Company's clients at administrative procedures, in litigation;
- Prepare lawsuits, complaints and other procedural and legal documents at all stages of the criminal procedure and in the courts of the RA;
- Draft and make legal assessment of the tax documents;
- Research and draft the legal assessment of the faced problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; master's degree is an asset;
- At least 2 years of experience as a practicing attorney;
- Experience in the proceedings and representation at the Administrative Courts of the RA;
- Attorney's license,
- Strong educational and community background;
- Excellent knowledge of RA tax legislation;
- Knowledge of civil, criminal and administrative legislation of the RA;
- Excellent knowledge of the Criminal Code of the RA;
- Knowledge of double taxation policy and other international contracts, agreements and legal acts regulating relevant field;
- Basic knowledge of accounting;
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office and G Suite, Armenian and foreign legal resource, internet and e-mail;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian and other foreign languages is an asset;
- Knowledge of legal terminology in English language, as well as experience in drafting legal documents in English language (or authentic bilingual documents/ contracts);
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality, communication skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Teamwork and time management skills and high work efficiency.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive for the market/ negotiable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Tax Associate") in the subject line of the message. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Concern-Dialog CJSC is a law firm specialized mainly in provision of legal services to businesses, both local and foreign. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.dialog.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 519 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.