EBRD Advice for Small Businesses in Armenia
TITLE: Recruitment of Consulting Companies: Request for Applications
COMPETITION TYPE: Request for Applications
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Incorporated consulting companies operating in Armenia
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
DETAIL DESCRIPTION: EBRD Advice for Small Businesses (ASB) in Armenia (www.ebrd.com/knowhow/armenia) seeks to engage consulting companies operating in Armenia under an SME Finance and Advice facility funded by the European Union. Under this facility the ASB Armenia helps local SMEs to access advisory services provided by consulting companies operating in Armenia. It is believed that businesses need professional know-how to grow and stay competitive. It is also known that while successful consultancy projects can transform businesses, many of the companies ASB works with have never sought outside help before and find it difficult to know where to place their trust. ASB acts as a facilitator in connecting businesses with local consultants for dynamic projects in a range of areas of expertise.
Currently ASB Armenia is looking to engage consulting firms providing advisory services to SMEs in one or more of the below areas of expertise:
- Organisation/ Operations;
- Information and Communication Technologies;
- Engineering Solutions;
- Quality Management;
- Energy Efficiency and Environment.
The successful applicants will be pre-qualified by ASB Armenia and will be invited to a training workshop on the procedures of working with the programme. The pre-qualified consulting firms will be able to implement advisory projects for local SMEs co-funded by ASB Armenia. The pre-qualification does not constitute a quality mark. The ASB Armenia will endeavour to make the services of pre-qualified consultants known to potential beneficiary enterprises; however pre-qualification does not guarantee that the consultant will be engaged in a project.
- Registered legal entity (other than a Private Entrepreneur);
- At least 1 year proven track record and official financial/ tax reporting;
- Experience, capacity, resources and general competence to deliver professional advice and business solutions to local SMEs.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: The interested consulting companies are invited to submit pre-qualification packages for consideration comprising the following documents:
- Company profile (in one PDF file in English language), including company background and narrative on specialization by service type and sectors of economy; company portfolio and description of projects undertaken for SMEs within the last 2-3 years; references from SME clients with contact details; list of company experts with their area of specialization and quotation of fees for each expert (EUR/day);
- CVs of company experts (in one PDF file in English language);
- Copy of company's state registration certificate with all annexes (in one PDF file);
- Copy of the company's charter, including the ownership structure (in one PDF file);
- Annual financial statements for last 2 years (2017 and 2018 Profit tax report; Turnover tax report; VAT report, whichever is relevant, saved in one PDF file);
- Bank account details for a EUR transfer (either in Armenian language or in English language and saved as one PDF file);
- Completed consultant information sheet (attached, saved as one Word file).
All the above mentioned documents shall be sent in electronic format to ASB Armenia at: email@example.com by the deadline, indicating "Pre-qualification with ASB Armenia" in the subject line of the e-mail. Applicants may submit questions to the above address or can call Varduhi Chilingaryan in ASB Armenia office at: 010 590901. Please note that the pre-qualification is an on-going process and that the consultant applications will be accepted throughout the year. The ASB Armenia will evaluate the applications received and the short-listed consulting firms will be contacted during the week of 25 February for a meeting.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this competition through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) doesn't just provide finance. It also provides business advice to small and medium-sized businesses in 25 countries, working with more than 6,000 consultants and over 1,500 international experts. Through SME Finance and Development the EBRD helps small and medium-sized enterprises grow and succeed, becoming genuine catalysts for their local economies. EBRD connects the SMEs to local consultants and international advisers who can help transform a huge range of business. Whether it's a new website, a quality management system, a marketing strategy or even a completely new governance structure, it works with the SME and the consultant through the whole process to make sure the project achieves the best result.
This announcement has been retrieved 553 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.