|Energize Global Services CJSC|
TITLE: IT Technician
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Energize Global Services is seeking an IT Technician to join its IT Department. The ideal candidate is an open-minded, tech-minded, result oriented personality with strong communication, team playing and collaboration skills, with high sense of responsibility who strives for growth and development.
- Install operating systems and corresponding software;
- Configure and support workstations;
- Responsible for computer hardware and electronic equipment installation and diagnostics;
- Accomplish network cabling;
- Work with technical documentation of the Company and keep it up to date;
- Provide technical support to the Company employees.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems family;
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems is an advantage;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Hard-working, disciplined personality with high sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Teamwork capability.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive salary, plus health insurance package, in-house courses of English and French languages, opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send their last updated and detailed resume to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("IT Technician") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Energize Global Services CJSC is a software development company that provides IT services for partners all over the world and develops its own products.To learn more about the Company, please visit: http://energizeglobal.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 871 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.