TITLE: Medical Representative
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Medical Representative will be responsible for creating awareness of Polpharma products among doctors and pharmacists in Yerevan and the regions of Armenia.
- Promote the defined Polpharma products according to campaign briefs and polices to target customers (pharmacies and doctors);
- Achieve agreed level of distribution, productivity and performance vs targets within a given territory;
- Pay regular visits to doctors and drugstores in hospitals and clinics;
- Ensure excellent personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Polpharma priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, and key messages;
- Organize conferences, round-tables and presentations; carry out promotion-related activities;
- Responsible for monthly planning and preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- University degree in Medical or Pharmaceutical Science;
- At list 2 years of experience in sales;
- Strong knowledge of Armenian language; working-level knowledge of Russian language; knowledge of English language would be an advantage;
- Results-driven and customer-oriented personality;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and meat deadlines;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy; good organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Availability of a driving license.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive plus bonuses.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates, who meet the listed requirements, are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or/ and email@example.com . The subject field of the email should be filled in as follows: "Medical Representative - Name, Surname". Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Polpharma is an international pharmaceutical company which operates in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia.
This announcement has been retrieved 1113 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.