TITLE: Full Stack Web Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Perform Group is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to engage in all aspects of the development process. This is an internal position where communication skills are paramount. The incumbent will interface with the Head of Development, Product Manager and other internal and external groups to develop, test and design custom applications.
- Design, architect and develop new and existing areas for the Company's ISF platform;
- Collaborate with the development team to craft code to a high standard that is efficient, maintainable and consistent to linting rules;
- Collaborate with the development, product, testing and support teams to ensure the timely delivery of projects;
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills and fix any bugs that occur.
- 5 years of experience within a development team;
- Strong competency with Angular, or skills in any of React, Ember, Vue and readiness to get to grips with Angular;
- Enthusiasm for creating UI's and a clear understanding of what makes an interface easy to use;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning with Git Feature Branch Workflow;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with web services and API integration;
- Attention to detail;
- Knowledge of .NET or an eagerness to learn will be beneficial.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Full Stack Web Developer") in the subject line of the email. After being issued and completing a coding assessment, selected candidates will be interviewed by the Head of Development and members of the UK and Armenia development team by Skype.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Perform Group represents OptaPro. OptaPro, Perform Content provides scouting and other solutions for more than 180 professional Football Clubs and National Football Associations in the top Leagues of France, Germany, Netherlands and Spain. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://www.performgroup.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 385 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.