|Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST)|
TITLE: Multimedia Content Producer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FAST Foundation is looking for an experienced storyteller to produce entertaining content. The incumbent will manage all aspects of production including writing, casting, shooting and editing. In addition, he/ she must be able to work with a diverse group of important internal and external contacts; independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload. The ideal candidate must be an outside the box thinker and very creative.
- Create articles/ posts of original and curated content;
- Manage all aspects of content production including writing, casting, shooting and editing;
- Keep the Organization's website updated with postings and develop longer stories for the weekly print edition;
- Input and manage multiple stories in content management system;
- Write eye-catching headlines and enticing tweets;
- Responsible for basic photo shooting and editing to prepare content for web publishing;
- Monitor traffic trends, news and help staffers to capitalize on it;
- Propagate all web stories being an avid social media user;
- Support staff and contributors for the weekly print edition;
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed;
- Deliver regular progress and/ or results presentations;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Communications, Journalism, Multimedia or any other related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Enthusiasm for news media, digital, print media and diversity issues;
- Social media superstar;
- Love for storytelling and engaging with a digital audience;
- Ability to multitask and wear many hats and be a team player;
- Ability to work independently when required;
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group - executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with a variety of constituencies;
- Excellent command of English, Armenian and Russian languages, both written and verbal.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Multimedia Content Producer") in the subject line of the e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is conceived as a comprehensive platform to foster technological and scientific breakthroughs in Armenia. FAST aims to revive the country's strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) traditions, establishing a favorable regime for the innovative environment, fostering science and technology education, and actively developing a venture capital ecosystem. One of the most pivotal tasks of FAST is to engage tech and scientific communities in raising the profile of Armenia as a hub for technological and scientific discoveries and developments.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
This announcement has been retrieved 553 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.