Hi-Tech Gateway LLC
TITLE: Junior Linux Administrator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Hi-Tech Gateway is looking for a responsible Junior System Administrator, who can have a great contribution to the Company's team by his/ her enthusiastic work. The incumbent will also collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. He/ she will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of his/ her own, and solving them accordingly.
- Set up hardware, install and configure software in the Company;
- Set up accounts for the Company employees with permissions;
- Install new and rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/ operational requirements;
- Ensure organization of secured communication;
- Responsible for web and application server administration;
- Work with monitoring/ alerting systems, troubleshoot and solve rising issues engaging other teams if needed;
- Act rapidly in critical situations handling multiple alerts simultaneously;
- Create reports and ensure proper workflow;
- Document, update, and maintain all processes and procedures relating to the responsibilities and organizational requirements;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another related area;
- 1-2 years of experience in the IT field;
- Experience with Linux-based systems;
- Experience with Windows systems is a plus;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Computer Networking skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Very good communication abilities;
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, depending on previous experience and skills
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are asked to send their resume to: email@example.com mentioning the title of the position ("Junior Linux Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Hi-Tech Gateway LLC represents "ConnectTo Communications" in Armenia. The Company provides software development services. For more information, please visit: https://www.hi-teck.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 383 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.