TITLE: Senior .Net Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: BlueNet LLC is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join its team.
- At least 6 years of full stack experience developing UI and back-end components;
- Extensive experience in developing custom services, components or modules using C# and .NET Framework;
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API development;
- Strong knowledge of modern claims-based authentication/ authorization mechanisms like OAuth and OpenID Connect;
- Experience in SQL Server data design;
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST/ SOAP, Web API and WCF);
- Experience with Git for software version control;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design methodologies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodology;
- Ability to collaborate and work with other team members;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with testing: unit testing, integration testing and automated testing with UI based tools sets.
- Knowledge of .NET Core;
- Familiarity with Entity Framework 6.0;
- Knowledge of Oracle/DB2;
- Knowledge of Telerik suite including Kendo.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Senior .Net Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: BlueNet is a software development company located in Yerevan, Armenia with links to two US-based companies. To learn more about the Company, please visit its Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/BlueNetArmenia/.
This announcement has been retrieved 395 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.