TITLE: Technical Writer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Zero is currently looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join the team.
- Work with tech teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience;
- Write easy-to-understand and comprehensive tech documents, user guides, manuals, tutorials to help end users with app deployment;
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities;
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation;
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to details;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make those easily understandable in text and pictures;
- Excellent written skills in English language;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- A keen eye for details and analytical mind to evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com specifying the position title ("Technical Writer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Zero is represented by TechBay LLC which works on AI based mobile email client Zero email application. For more information, please visit: www.zeroapp.ai.
This announcement has been retrieved 530 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.