TITLE: Senior Analyst in Credit Risk Management Division
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All eligible candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Araratbank is looking for a Senior Analyst in Credit Risk Management Division.
- Analyze and evaluate credit risk of borrowers;
- Analyze conclusions presented by the subdivisions responsible for lending in the Bank and providing a conclusion on the risk degree of borrowers;
- Analyze the credit risk at the portfolio level;
- Calculate credit risk concentrations;
- Implement analyses and submit recommendations for improving the credit risk assessment system;
- Identify and assess the risks associated with the introduction of new loan products;
- Develop credit risk assessment/ management models, including rating/ scoring systems, credit risk assessment, and other mathematical models;
- Develop and apply the Bank's credit risk assessment system in accordance with the standard IFRS 9;
- Develop and monitor the internal prudential standards for credit risk management and early warning indicators;
- Follow the instructions of the Head of Division and other duties as defined in legal acts of the Bank;
- Perform the duties of the Head of Division during the absence of the latter.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related fields;
- At least 2 years of experience in the financial and banking field, preferably in a risk or credit subdivision;
- Knowledge of credit risk management models;
- Knowledge of legislation and other legal acts regulating the field of banking system;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles;
- Analytical skills;
- Negotiation and sound judgment ability;
- Ability to work in a team efficiently, under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Computer literacy, particularly MS Excel, Word and AS bank system;
- Knowledge of Eviews, Stata or other analytical software; availability of certificates related to the financial system will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to express thoughts clearly;
- Organizational and communication skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on experience and capabilities of the employee
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above are welcome to fill out the CV form posted in: https://www.araratbank.am/hr/index.php by mentioning the position title ("Senior Analyst in Credit Risk Management Division").
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Araratbank OJSC is a commercial bank in Armenia. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.araratbank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 632 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.