Grand Candy LLC
TITLE: Head of Finance and Economic Department
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Grand Candy LLC is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual with strong relationship building skills and background in financial sector.
- Responsible for management of financial resources circulation of the Company, more effective usage in production and realization processes of all kinds of resources, financial relations regulation between economical entities in the market with the purpose of getting maximum profit;
- Provide the Company's financial strategy processing and its financial stability;
- Take part in planning the production realization, capital investment, production cost and production profitability projects; manage profit and income tax calculation processes;
- Determine the sources of financing of production and economic activity of the enterprise; including short-term and long-term crediting, borrowed funds involvement, own measures usage; perform financial markets research, estimate each source possible financial risks and process suggestions for minimizing financial risks;
- Perform the Company's investment policy and asset management, determine their optimal structure, develop proposals for the replacement or liquidation of assets, perform financial investment analysis and their productivity estimation; Implementation of the development of normative and legal instruments and their improvement;
- Carry out the development of norms of circulating assets and measures for accelerating their turnover;
- Analyze the Company's financial-economic activity, take part in processing suggestions aimed at ensuring solvency, occurrence and liquidation warning of unused material values, increase the Company's profitability, production costs reduction and production realization, financial discipline strengthening;
- Control the financial plan and budget, product sales plan, profit and other financial indicators, suspension of production of non-sale products, cash flows, targeted use of own and borrowed working capital;
- Manage the work of the Department staff.
- Higher education in Economics;
- Work experience, preferably in the food industry;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a team;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Well-developed planning, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent decision-making skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Head of Finance and Economic Department") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 1659 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.