|Ernst & Young CJSC (EY)|
TITLE: Audit Assistant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ernst & Young CJSC is currently seeking an excellent candidate for the position of Audit Assistant. The incumbent will join the Audit Department in EY Armenia.
- Participate in various audit projects;
- Analyze and structure data in accordance with standards and technology;
- Prepare audit reports;
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related subjects;
- 1-2 years of work experience in audit, preferably with the Big 4 firms;
- Knowledge of local and international accounting (IFRS) standards;
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, Word);
- Fluency in English and Russian languages, both verbal and written;
- International accounting qualification (ACCA) is a distinct advantage;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong career commitment and an aspiration for professional and career development;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Readiness for hard work in an organization which rewards results.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please, indicate the position title ("Audit Assistant") the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 March 2019, COB
ABOUT COMPANY: Ernst & Young CJSC is a member firm of EY Global. EY has been working in Armenia since 2008. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://www.ey.com/am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1159 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.