Deloitte Armenia CJSC
TITLE: SAP/ ABAP Team Leader/ Senior Developer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Deloitte Armenia CJSC is looking for a result-oriented specialist with strong work ethics for the position of SAP/ABAP Team Leader/ Senior Developer to join the Yerevan office. This is an opportunity for the incumbent to start or accelerate his/ her career in a global company.
As Team Leader:
- Provide input into the design of SAP enhancements and roll outs, offering advice and thoughts and providing feedback;
- Develop quality code and associated documentation adhering to team and departmental development standards;
- Coordinate a group of developers, quality control of development and testing;
- Provide SAP support including analysis, development, testing, tracking and resolution;
- Demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization;
- Demonstrate high level of communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work;
- Participate in creating onboarding training for the new programmers;
- Engage professionally with customers when required.
As Senior Developer:
- Work alongside the other ABAP developers and functional developers, possibly handling multiple pieces of work simultaneously;
- Work with the development team as a team leader and be able to communicate effectively with customers;
- Remain current in terms of developing skills and principles while maintaining the day-to-day operational activities;
- Organize their time effectively on a daily and weekly basis, reporting and requesting assistance as required;
- Work independently to achieve current aims either over a fixed period of time or a specific piece of project work and be able to prioritize effort on that basis;
- Maintain good working contacts within the department and ensure they know where to find information and responsible parties within the rest of IT. They should always maintain positive customer relationships.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing ABAP applications;
- Strong knowledge of SAP functional areas (user interface programming, ABAP dictionary, batch input, BAPI, extensions and modifications, SmartForms or PDF Forms);
- Extensive experience working on a highly customized SAP system;
- Report writing skills using ABAP List Viewer and ABAP lists;
- Knowledge of and experience with SAPscript and SmartForms;
- Dialogue programming skills;
- Knowledge of and experience with BADIs/ BAPIs;
- Experience with the SAP Enhancement Framework as well as User Exits;
- Experience with the Data Dictionary;
- Knowledge of and experience with WebDynpro ABAP, SAP UI5, Web technologies and HANA;
- Experience in developing intersystem interfaces using IDocs, RFCs and WebServices;
- Experience in projects and programming SAP FI, MM, RCM and direct participation in WebDynPro projects;
- Knowledge of and experience with Function Modules, Groups and RFCs;
- Ability to participate in technical specification creation and interact with the functional teams;
- Ability to understand functional specifications and provide correct solutions;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and relational skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with Workflow;
- Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Document Services.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus package of benefits
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("SAP/ABAP Team Leader/ Senior Developer") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Software Development Center (SWDC) "Deloitte" is an important part of Deloitte's technological practice. SWDC Deloitte provides programming services for its local (CIS) and international projects.
Deloitte has over 264 thousand specialists and is an international auditing and consulting network.
This announcement has been retrieved 685 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.