|ID Bank CJSC|
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
- Create and maintain highly interactive web applications for Microsoft SharePoint platform;
- Integrate client web applications with external web services;
- Meet with project stakeholders, discuss their vision and ideas and create compelling digital experiences;
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas, that adapt to evolving user needs.
- At least 2 years of HTML/ CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility;
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST/ SOAP, Web API and WCF);
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues;
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance;
- An effective team member with the ability to meet targets under constraints; a strong ability to grasp new concepts with ease; excellent presentation skills; an effective communicator (both verbal and written).
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 31 January 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "ID Bank" CJSC was founded in 1990, by enterprises and organizations of Light Industry as a Shareholding Commercial Bank. In 1996 the shareholding commercial bank was registered (RA CB license N 9) and since then has been operating as "Anelik Bank" Limited Liability Company. In 2007, "Anelik Bank" Ltd. was reorganized into Closed Joint Stock Company. According to the decision of the extraordinary general meeting as of 22 December 2017, "Anelik Bank" CJSC was renamed and has been acting as "ID Bank" CJSC since 04 June 2018.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: After successful completion of the probation period, the Bank offers the employee a comprehensive medical insurance package, a comprehensive bonus plan, a corporate package for sports club services, banking services on preferential terms.
This announcement has been retrieved 564 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.