TITLE: CRM Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digitain is looking for en experienced, motivated and enthusiastic CRM Manager to join its team.
- Responsible for planning, developing and executing strategies to drive user engagement and improve conversion and repeat rates of clients;
- Translate business goals into accurate software delivery requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, segmentation and targeting logic, analytical and dynamic content requirements;
- Work cross functionally with product, engineering, coding, business development, design, analytics and other teams outside of CRM to deliver programs and initiatives;
- Conduct in-depth user research and quantitative analytics that will directly impact strategy and the roadmap;
- Responsible for writing technical specifications, creating prototypes, testing and executing new features as per business needs;
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reporting types of all relevant CRM KPIs and create the right dashboards to track and socialize performance;
- Develop and present strategy, progress, results and data analyses to stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a CRM responsible role in a dynamic online environment;
- Proven history of developing high quality digital user experiences;
- Ability to manage large, cross-functional projects and deal with multiple monthly launches;
- Proactive and independent person always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/ processes;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Experience working with coding and engineering teams to drive technical projects;
- Attention to detail and constructive approach to problem solving;
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (functions, pivots, etc.);
- Planning and roadmap development skills;
- Ability to keep deadlines and work under high pressure in a fast-changing environment.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("CRM Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 01 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The Company's primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson. Company mission: Expand all over the world to become one of the best employers in Armenia. Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, more than 35 partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the Company's success. For the team, the Company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe. Company challenges: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
This announcement has been retrieved 851 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.