|"Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia" CJSC|
TITLE: IT Services Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia is looking for a candidate for the position of IT Services Manager. The IT Services Manager reports to the BSS Country Manager and is responsible for planning, implementation and maintenance of the Company's data center and Server rooms and all network infrastructures and projects.
- Provide technical and procedural direction to the Company for the actual implementation of the network servers used, as well as interface with internal users, and other technical staff;
- Provide direction in complex problem solving situations and participate in direct interaction with internal staff as required;
- Design, implement and maintain a consistent backup and disaster recovery plan;
- Collaborate with the group data centers to provide technical direction on IT infrastructure various tasks related to the local servers;
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of hardware upgrades, network upgrades and new configurations;
- Document technical requirements, develop and oversee project plans and implement change control procedures;
- Design and implement short-term and long-term strategic plans to ensure certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements;
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures for network resource administration and appropriate use;
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers and their associated OS; ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment;
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure;
- Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action;
- Provide guidance to subordinates or junior members of the team.
- Bachelor's degree in IT and Systems Technology or equivalent;
- Relevant experience supporting IT infrastructure and service delivery;
- Detailed practical working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory (design, security and administration), networking technologies and concepts;
- Good understanding of IT security and data protection;
- Experience in managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs; troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards; installing network cabling and telephony systems;
- Knowledge of current protocols and standards: core switching/ routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, virtualization, business continuity and disaster recovery;
- Proficiency in Armenian, English and Russian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to apply through the following link: https://cchellenic.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=13&c=cchellenic&id=12336.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 01 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (HBC) CJSC is a bottling partner of the Coca‑Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC Armenia produces sparkling and still drinks. It employs 350 people and serves 3 million consumers in all regions of Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 847 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.