KPMG Armenia LLC
TITLE: Legal Consultant
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: KPMG Armenia is looking for a Legal Consultant to join its team.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide legal consulting to the clients on various issues of private law (e.g. corporate, M&A, commercial, labour, insolvency);
- Conduct research and legal analysis related to issues in different industries (banking, industry, construction, pharmacy, mining, energy, telecommunication, FMCG, public sector);
- Prepare legal opinions, assist in legal due diligence projects, provide structuring and full legal support in M&A and other kinds of transactions;
- Provide legal support in structuring infrastructure projects;
- Communicate with clients and maintain successful client relationships;
- Participate in marketing activities of the Department.
- Master's degree in Law; international degree (LLM/ JD) would be an advantage;
- At least 2 years of experience in a reputable local law firm;
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity;
- Strong knowledge of civil, corporate and commercial law;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- High sense of ownership, responsibility and ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages for working with clients and documentation;
- Strong communication skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the online application at: https://tinyurl.com/KPMG-Online-Application to participate in Legal Consultant position recruitment for the Yerevan office. The applicants will be able to track their application on their personal page. For inquiries please contact the Company via email: firstname.lastname@example.org . KPMG Armenia thanks all interested candidates, however only shortlisted candidates registered in the KPMG Recruitment System will be contacted for the test.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: KPMG is a global network of firms providing Audit and other services. The Company operates in 153 countries and have over 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. To learn more about KPMG Armenia LLC, please visit: www.kpmg.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 933 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.