TITLE: Marketing Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intertech is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategy, create, set and implement a successful marketing plan to grow revenues, footprint and customer loyalty, as well as oversee the delivery of the annual marketing plan across the marketing delivery teams. The successful candidate should have broad marketing management experience from a well-respected company and exposure to the planning and implementation of a range of marketing techniques.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the Company and drive qualified traffic to the Company's front door;
- Adapt the overall business and brand strategy to an effective day-to-day marketing plan and work closely with all major stakeholders;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution;
- Responsible for creation and ongoing ownership of an annual marketing plan and budget that directly supports the achievement of the business goals;
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels: content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more;
- Plan, co-ordinate and analyze all campaigns across all products;
- Champion the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for brands;
- Define marketing objectives and be accountable for their achievement;
- Responsible (with input from Product Management) for translating value propositions into marketing campaigns that drive revenue;
- Coordinate with the Product Department to ensure all product types are reflective of local market, culture and topicality;
- Ensure best customer experience is offered across all communication channels;
- Ensure focus is directed to 'on strategy' and strong revenue generating opportunities;
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors;
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/ invest funds wisely;
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals;
- Provide a suite of sales support materials and collateral in line with business requirements;
- Ensure all initiatives and campaigns are signed off as 'ready for market' by product management and sales current design trends, techniques and processes; seek out and recommend new best practices.
- Master's degree in Marketing or a related field;
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn;
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends);
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
- Excellent knowledge of English language; knowledge of any other foreign language is a plus;
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets;
- Solid analytical and numerical skills, including use of BI tools;
- Good taste, sense of aesthetics and love for great copy and witty communication;
- Leadership and project management skills;
- Budget management skills and proficiency;
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field;
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Experience in the betting and gaming industry would be a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus package of benefits including medical insurance and gym membership.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who think they have the right skills and experience for this job are welcome to send their most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Marketing Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 March 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Intertech LLC is a web design and development company, specialized in creating websites. The Company started its operation in Armenia in 2016. The target markets are mostly Europe and Asia.
This announcement has been retrieved 552 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.