UMCOR Armenia Foundation
TITLE: Program Officer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: 01 March 2019
DURATION: 1 year
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: UMCOR Armenia is looking for a candidate for the position of Program Officer. The incumbent will assist program coordinators (PC) with daily program activities. The Program Officer will be based in UMCOR Armenia Yerevan office but will frequently travel to program sites.
- Organize visits and meetings in Yerevan and rural communities;
- Compile and analyze collected field data; develop and manage data tracking system;
- Prepare and manage program documentation filing system;
- Prepare program reports and informational brochures;
- Translate program documents;
- Assist PCs in development of agreements, proposals and concept notes;
- Assist in organizing trainings for beneficiaries and partners;
- Coordinate program activities between UMCOR Armenia and partner organizations;
- Conduct monitoring of the projects activities;
- Take program photos, write success stories and prepare presentations;
- Perform other job-related tasks that may be assigned by PCs.
- University degree, preferably in the field of Agriculture, Economics or other related field;
- At least 3 years of professional work experience, preferably with an INGO;
- Proven organizational, coordination, communication and presentation skills;
- Energetic, proactive and creative person oriented to problem solving;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language is an asset;
- High level of computer literacy; proficiency in MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Photoshop; skills in a wide variety of computer programs in analysis and presentations.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: The qualified and interested candidates should submit their CV in English language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Program Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: UMCOR Armenia Foundation is a non-governmental organization that provides relief aid and development assistance. It implements programs throughout Armenia and serves vulnerable population countrywide through health, anti-human trafficking, income generation, womens' empowerment, education, disaster risk reduction, small reconstruction, food security, agricultural development and other programs.
This announcement has been retrieved 1399 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.