|Zeppelin Armenia LLC|
LOCATION: Abovyan, Kotayk Marz, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Zeppelin Armenia is looking for an Accountant to join its team.
- Issue the invoices and enter into 1C;
- Responsible for booking of expenses;
- Responsible for cost controlling;
- Responsible for internal reporting;
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as required;
- Assist the Chief Accountant and Financial Director on a daily basis;
- Responsible for reconciliation with customers and suppliers;
- Participate in the inventory control works, development and implementation of processes and procedures related to the departments work.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting in large and medium-size enterprises, preferably international;
- Strong knowledge of Armenian Tax laws and regulations;
- Knowledge of labor legislation, Civil Code and IFRS;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting applications, 1C program and MS Office.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus annual KPI bonus, medical insurance and corporate SIM
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 February 2019
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The Company provides transportation to the employees living in Yerevan.
This announcement has been retrieved 724 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.