TITLE: Bankruptcy and Litigation Associate
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Concern-Dialog is looking for a candidate for the position of a Bankruptcy and Litigation Associate with the related practice. The candidate should be aware of the Company's activities and the primary fields of its specialization.
- Provide legal consulting services to the Company's clients in the sphere of bankruptcy and litigation regulation;
- Represent the Company's clients at administrative procedures, litigation and bankruptcy process;
- Prepare lawsuits, complaints and other procedural and legal documents at all stages of the civil and administrative procedure and in the courts of RA;
- Research and draft a legal assessment of the faced problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; master's degree is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of RA bankruptcy legislation;
- Knowledge of civil, criminal and administrative legislation of RA;
- Excellent knowledge of the Civil Code of RA;
- At least 2 years of experience in the proceedings and representation at the Courts of the RA;
- At least 2 years of experience as a practicing attorney;
- Attorney's license,
- Strong educational and community background;
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office (particularly Excel) and G Suite, Armenian and foreign Legal resource, Internet and E-mail;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of Russian, English and other foreign languages is an asset;
- Knowledge of legal terminology in English language as well as experience in drafting legal documents in English language (or authentic bilingual documents/ contracts) is an asset;
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality, communication and negotiation skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Teamwork and time management skills and high work efficiency.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive for the market/ negotiable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Bankruptcy and Litigation Associate") in the subject line of the message. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Concern-Dialog CJSC is a law firm specialized mainly in provision of legal services to businesses, both local and foreign. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.dialog.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 308 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.