Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit GIZ GmbH
TITLE: Cleaner for "Legal Approximation towards European Standards in the South Caucasus" (LAtESt) Programme
START DATE/ TIME: 01 March 2019
DURATION: 01 March 2019 - 31 March 2020 (with a possibility of extension)
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Legal Approximation towards European Standards in the South Caucasus" (LAtESt) Programme, implemented by GIZ, is currently looking for a Cleaner for the office located in Baghramyan 4/1 Str., who will keep the office premises clean and tidy.
- Keep the office premises clean and tidy;
- Carry out other tasks needed to run the office smoothly;
- Run errands, e.g. buy lunch on request for office staff if and when required;
- Report damage to office areas and equipment, as well as organize and monitor maintenance and repair;
- Take care of office plants, lawns and planters.
- Clean the office premises, rooms, furniture, carpets and windows;
- Check and refill supplies in all areas, including office supplies and articles in the washrooms and WCs;
- Set up and prepare the conference rooms as instructed;
- Supply the office with hot and cold beverages and other catering services;
- Provide services at meetings, e.g. serve coffee and tea for guests and visitors;
- Report on stocks, e.g. if beverages are low and need to be replaced.
Office Communication and Administration:
- Support office or project logistics, e.g. take letters to the post office or hand them to courier services;
- Make photocopies and scan documents as needed;
- Check office supplies and restock office materials, e.g. ensure that fax machines and photocopiers are operational by filling with paper, toner cartridges, etc.;
- Carry out minor repairs as required to keep office equipment operational.
- Primary school education;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a comparable position.
- Knowledge of German language and/ or English language;
- Sensitivity in handling and disposing of documents which may be important;
- Reliability and good organisational skills; appropriate appearance and clothing.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send a brief motivation letter, a complete CV highlighting relevant professional experience and education and employers' references to: HR-GIZ-Armenia@giz.de indicating the position title ("Cleaner for "Legal Approximation towards European Standards in the South Caucasus" (LAtESt) Programme") in the subject line of the email. With getting the automatic response "Thank you for your email. It has been received by the GIZ Office Armenia" the receipt is confirmed, if not, the documents should be sent to: GIZ Country Office, Reception, 4/1 Baghramyan Str., Yerevan. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: For the information about the Company, please visit: www.giz.de.
ABOUT: "Legal Approximation towards European Standards in the South Caucasus" (LAtESt) Programme is operating in 3 countries of the South Caucasus and the fields of activity include: the facilitation of dialogue on the rule of law between the countries of the South Caucasus and Germany and within individual countries in the region; the provision of advisory services on strategy and legislation, particularly in the areas of civil, economic and administrative law; cooperation with judicial training institutions; public awareness raising of legal and judicial reforms.
This announcement has been retrieved 663 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.