TITLE: Chief Financial Officer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digitain is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to perform effective risk management and plan the Organization's financial strategy. The goal is to protect the Company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure;
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth;
- Be aware about state financial regulations and how it affects financial relations to most effectively use by the Company;
- Provide information and recommendations to the Company Director/ CEO about the Company's financial state, possible issues and improvements and consult regarding financial stability and efficiency;
- Provide strategic financial planning advice to upper management for long-term growth;
- Establish and ensure effective financial control of the Company;
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
- Lead and manage budgeting process (per department, per LoB); prepare the annual/ monthly budget and cash flow forecasts;
- Responsible for proper planning of the financial flows ensuring positive financial balance;
- Provide effective implementation of accounting and reporting in the Organization and its units;
- Ensure the financial security of the Company;
- Responsible for the planning, accounting and coordination of financial activities of the Company;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of fiscal policy (tax optimization);
- Have a clear understanding of and adhere to current laws and regulations;
- Establish internal work processes for the Financial Department (including accounting) and monitor their progress;
- Ensure exact preparation and submission of reports submitted to the RA State Revenue Committee;
- Analyze financial and economic condition of the Company (financial statements, trends, financial ratios and risks);
- Revise and approve commercial documents and agreements;
- Advice on the best strategy of foreign activities and related risks/ benefits;
- Responsible for identification of internal reserves and additional sources of efficiency;
- Use effective methods of assessing costs;
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations.
- Master's degree in Economics or Finance;
- At least 5 years of work experience in finance or auditing in production field;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian tax legislation and generally accepted accounting practices;
- Good knowledge of juridical processes;
- Good knowledge of system of financial tools for management of financial flows;
- Good knowledge of basics of company capital management;
- Knowledge of principles for determining the financial risks;
- ACCA certificate will be an advantage;
- Financial analyses and management skills;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Advanced computer skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Chief Financial Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 March 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Digitain is an Armenia-based sportsbook and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The Company's primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. The multi-channel Digitain Gaming Platform allows operators to plug-in sportsbook, casino, live dealer, and virtual sports modules, and includes an integrated payment gateway, bonus engine, CRM system, and dedicated customer support. Its sportsbook product covers 26,000 live events each month, across 65 sports taking in 7,500 leagues and more than 3,000 betting markets, while its casino solution has 1,000-plus games from the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playson. Company mission: Expand all over the world to become one of the best employers in Armenia. Today Digitain has more than 1,000 employees, more than 35 partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide. In the iGaming industry, Digitain has a unique position; its technological flexibility, customer-oriented behavior, and its people are the keys to the Company's success. For the team, the Company has become their digital planet, and their own and unique virtual environment as they believe that hard work can bring them closer to creating their vision of the Digital Universe. Company challenges: Nurturing a great company culture, hiring the right people at the right time and developing them, keeping up with market changes, and expanding all over the world.
This announcement has been retrieved 1581 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.