TITLE: Head of Marketing
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Navavan is looking for a candidate for the position of Head of Marketing. The incumbent will manage the day-to-day and long-term marketing activities and strategy of the Company, and co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities. The ideal candidate is an innovative and creative individual who is fluent with the latest marketing trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design and production.
- Drive market activity and business development by contributing to management strategy and execution;
- Conduct demand and competitor analysis;
- Evaluate local market and analyze competitive landscape, develop marketing strategy for the Company;
- Develop media relations, coordinate digital marketing activities (online and offline) and content management;
- Develop relationships and drive marketplace conversion opportunities within new and existing client accounts;
- Provide guidance to teams to grow the business pipeline, and increase revenue by enabling company expansion within the market;
- Forecast, measure and report marketing activity effectiveness;
- Drive local branding, client care activity, manage relationships, and track business and financial results;
- Participate in sales and product planning and pricing activities;
- Organize product trainings with sales staff and promote key features and selling techniques;
- Develop the CSR strategy, build social partnerships and execute sustainability development programs;
- Conduct the Client Satisfaction Survey;
- Plan and control marketing budget and conduct reporting process, copywriting, performance analyses;
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities;
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog attractive for target groups;
- Execute additional job-related tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university; master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited university is preferred;
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing, business development, and client relationship management;
- Marketing strategy experience, including development and implementation of strategies behind marketing products and services;
- Ability to conduct market research analyses, including interpretation of statistical analysis, to drive marketing decisions and growth opportunities;
- Good knowledge of graphic design tools like Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Illustrator;
- Competitive industry knowledge; creative personality.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Comprehensive remuneration package, plus training and development programs, opportunity for further development of professional skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Head of Marketing") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 March 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Navavan LLC imports clothes from European countries and operates Reyma store in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 510 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.