Central Bank of Armenia
TITLE: Network Administrator, Information and Telecommunication Technologies Department, IT Infrastructure Division
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a candidate for the position of Network Administrator. The incumbent's responsibilities will include managing and developing CBA local area network (LAN) and ensuring network connectivity.
- Identify main development areas of CBA local area network (LAN); suggest and implement network improvements;
- Define project scope and design logical and physical system layouts;
- Create, administer and upgrade infrastructure of logical and physical systems and Wi-Fi network;
- Install, implement and develop monitoring systems of network hardware and traffic;
- Update operating systems of network hardware; backup configuration files;
- Create, test, implement, develop and manage DHCP and Dot1x service systems.
- At least bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- At least 4 years of experience in IT sphere;
- Profound knowledge of:
a) Computer network design;
b) Local computer network hardware;
c) Network operating systems;
d) Wi-Fi network design;
e) Operating systems;
f) Principles, standards and implementation methods of local network wiring and design.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deal with new technologies;
- Multitasking skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages to read professional literature.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for the job opening, please visit Armenian version of the CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx. Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then, choose the job opening, press "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application Form. For further information and clarification, please contact CBA at: +37410 592634. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 711 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.