TITLE: Back Office Operator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: SNDA is looking for a candidate for the position of Back Office Operator. The incumbent will be in charge of the production operations related to the good integration of information within the computer system. He/ she will capture, form, record the information related to the consolidation, the reliability and the evolution of the database of the Company and work in cooperation with all the staff. The incumbent will ensure processing control missions of automated operations.
- Manage production requests and respect deadlines;
- Recover any anomalies/ deficiencies in the system;
- Control automated tasks and operations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher;
- Fluency in written and spoken French language;
- Analytical and teamwork skills;
- Research experience;
- Compliance of demand and processing;
- Processing capacity;
- Excellent understanding of issues related to production demands;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple interlocutors;
- Good listening skills, adaptability, autonomy and sense of organization;
- Strong work ethic, detail-oriented person;
- Computer literacy;
- Previous professional experience is desired.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs in French and Armenian languages to: email@example.com with CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Back Office Operator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 March 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: SNDA LLC is a French-Armenian company which deals with financial data processing. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://www.snd-a.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 709 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.