START DATE/ TIME: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: PMC is looking for a Receptionist. The incumbent's responsibilities will include desk and event rentals, customer support, relationship management and internal/ external communications.
- Assist members with daily inquiries;
- Answer emails and telephone calls;
- Prepare contracts for new members;
- Provide necessary information to clients in regard to becoming a member;
- Make sure that space rules are not violated;
- Engage members in internal events;
- Perform other job-related functions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Economics or Business;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with teams;
- Confident PC user;
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn);
- Previous experience with tech start-ups will be an asset.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on qualifications and interview results.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Receptionist") in the subject line of the email. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: PMC, represented by Samasu LLC, is a Yerevan-based shared work space which provides co-working services. For more information, please visit: www.pmc.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 664 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.