|Event Solutions and Incentives LLC|
TITLE: Incoming Tourism Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Event Solutions and Incentives LLC is looking for a motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Incoming Tourism Manager.
- Work with hotels, restaurants, suppliers, tourism offices and other relevant entities;
- Create new products and estimate budgets for sales and operational staff;
- Responsible for arrangement of the tour processes;
- Keep communication with clients and be responsive;
- Foster positive relationships and trust with in-house and outside clients and key business partners through spirit of partnership, demonstrated track record of visionary execution, strong on-time delivery, high quality, continuous innovation, and the exceeding of expectations;
- Take ownership of projects and processes to ensure the timely delivery of product lines;
- Develop and prioritize efforts in order to meet deadlines, independently and as part of the Product Department.
- University degree;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Exceptional knowledge of and ability to deal with the public and people from various backgrounds;
- Profound ability to remain tactful and courteous in stressful situations;
- Exceptional ability to follow clear rules and organized methods;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages; knowledge of other foreign languages is a big asset;
- Confident user of MS Office package;
- Quick learner and decision-maker;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Responsible and deal-oriented person with the ability to offer creative solutions;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Familiarity with competitors' products, marketplace trends and identifying products that fit into the overall brands' positioning and direction in the marketplace;
- Readiness to work overtime during operation.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Incoming Tourism Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 March 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: For the information about the Company, please visit: https://dmcarmenia.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 558 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.