TITLE: Management Consultant
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ameria CJSC is looking for a highly motivated Management Consultant to work in the Company's Management Advisory Services (MAS) team. The incumbent will work as a part of the team to advise clients on strategy development, operational management, improving productivity and overall financial performance, business restructuring, change management, human resources, managing risks and costs and other relevant service lines.
- Perform assessments, carry out research and data collection to identify needs of potential clients;
- Determine possible solutions to clients' problems;
- Develop feasibility studies and investment plans under the guidance of senior team members;
- Develop market studies and summarize outcome for specific needs of the project;
- Develop financial projections under the guidance of senior team members;
- Develop recommendations for improving operational efficiency of the client companies under the guidance of senior team members;
- If requested by the client, implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives necessary assistance to carry it all out;
- Work with internal, external consultants and other experts;
- Engage as an expert in public advisory projects, where qualified.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or in another relevant field;
- Experience of working in the management consulting sector is a strong asset;
- Excellent understanding of the main phases of consultancy process;
- Strong knowledge of consulting tools and methods;
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong ability to cope with pressure and challenges;
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Fluency in spoken and written English language; good knowledge of Russian language is a strong asset.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Management Consultant") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 February 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 1049 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.