TITLE: Research Consultant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ameria CJSC is looking for a self-motivated, highly analytical and well-organized Research Consultant to work in the Company's Management Advisory Services (MAS) team. The incumbent will work as a part of the team to design, implement and analyze the results of researches for corporate clients and public advisory projects covering macroeconomic, different sectors of economy as well as demographic and social fields.
- Draft research design and action plan for specific projects;
- Collect secondary data, conduct desk reviews and do analysis;
- Maintain and update socio-economic time series databases;
- Liaise with outsourced partner research companies on research projects;
- Design tools for qualitative or quantitative surveys and analyze collected primary data;
- Prepare internal and external reports on conducted researches;
- Participate in the presentation of the research results to beneficiaries;
- Engage as an expert in other projects, where qualified.
- University degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or other relevant fields;
- Prior experience in designing and conducting researches;
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with numbers;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong ability to cope with pressure and challenges;
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Fluency in spoken and written English language; good knowledge of Russian language is a strong asset.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Research Consultant") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 February 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 1038 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.