TITLE: Project Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ameria CJSC is looking for an experienced Project Manager to work in the Company's Management Advisory Services (MAS) team. The incumbent will work as a part of the team to coordinate preparation and implementation of public advisory projects in Armenia and in the broader region and engage in activities related to preparation and implementation of the Specific Contracts under the EU Framework Contract Services for the Implementation of External Aid (FWC SIEA 2018), which is EU tool to provide technical assistance (TA) services for the benefit of third countries receiving EU external aid.
- Responsible for monitoring of procurement notices and incoming requests for services;
- Prepare and submit expression of interests;
- Identify and negotiate with the experts meeting the qualification requirements for the assignments;
- Coordinate drafting of full proposals for the assignments;
- Ensure timely submissions of the full proposals;
- Responsible for mobilization and planning of resources and experts for the implementation of awarded contracts;
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the awarded contracts;
- Responsible for monitoring of services rendered and experts' performance evaluation under awarded contracts;
- Ensure quality control of outputs/ project deliverables under awarded contracts.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or in another relevant field;
- At least 2 years of experience in project formulation and/ or management;
- Proven track record in working with multiple stakeholders;
- Sophisticated communication and engagement skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Experience in preparation of technical proposals is an asset;
- Fluency in spoken and written English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Project Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 February 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 2074 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.