TITLE: IT Administrator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ameriabank is looking for a candidate for the position of IT Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for Internet Bank/ Mobile Bank application, websites and web services administration, support, performance and integrity. Additional role requirements are likely to include planning, development and troubleshooting.
- Configure Online/ Mobile Banking applications;
- Conduct monitoring, analysis and performance tuning of Online/ Mobile Banking applications;
- Create, set up and design websites in IIS;
- Optimize the work of web services;
- Prepare as-built documentation for the deployed sites;
- Troubleshoot system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems;
- Configure Internet Bank by developing system access, control and complete back-ups;
- Analyze, isolate and solve issues;
- Report on the works done;
- Ability to quickly obtain new knowledge about specific applications within the environment;
- Develop and design technical documentations, document standards and operating procedures for systems under his/ her responsibility;
- Ensure day-to-day operation of available software and systems;
- Train the staff members on new software and updates.
- Technical or engineering education;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a relevant position;
- Experience in hardware and software issues;
- Knowledge of internet-related applications;
- Windows and Linux operating skills;
- Proficiency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Ability to work under pressure; attention to detail;
- Ability to make quick and independent decisions;
- Ability to work in a team; courteous manners;
- Commitment to work and sense of responsibility;
- Time management skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("IT Administrator") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. To learn more about the Bank, please visit: www.ameriabank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 721 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.