TITLE: HR Assistant
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Everyone
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: We have a new opening for the position of HR Assistant. Under the overall supervision of the HR Coordinator the HR Assistant will assist in all recruitment issues.
Main duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in preparation and review of website announcements and other content;
- Assist in preparing complete job descriptions and profiles;
- Manage the resume database;
- Answer telephone, e-mail and walk-in inquiries regarding all recruitment issues;
- Screen applications and resumes for appropriate candidates;
- Contact candidates to arrange for interviews and follow up through the process;
- Assist in conducting interviews.
- Replace the Announcements Moderator during his/ her absence;
- Assist in organization of English and Russian Language classes.
- Relevant graduate degree;
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in Armenian and English languages;
- Excellent manners for communicating with people;
- Open minded, attentive to details, punctual and willing to learn.
- Work experience in an organization with healthy work environment is desired, otherwise no work experience is preferred;
- Relevant study or training is preferred;
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Good knowledge of Russian language;
- Ability to manage the boss and provide good feedback;
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn);
- Knowledge of RA labor legislation.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, based on skills and previous salary history.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position please open www.careerhouse.com website, register as an individual user (unless you have previously registered), fill out your Resume, then open the same announcement there, click on the "Apply" button in the upper right corner of the announcement and proceed to receive the confirmation message or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Only short listed applicants will be contacted for the interview. Should you have any questions regarding registration process, please call Career House: +(374 10) 51 90 62.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 February 2019
This announcement has been retrieved 1201 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.