|Zeppelin Armenia LLC|
TITLE: Service Administrator
LOCATION: Jermuk, Vayots Dzor Marz, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Zeppelin Armenia is looking for a Service Administrator to work at the Company's Jermuk Branch.
- Accept and register all incoming information (in any form) from the client and company departments and redirect it to the appropriate employee;
- Ensure sending off the Department's outgoing documentation;
- Ensure archiving and safety of documents in the archive;
- Keep the time sheets of all employees of the Branch;
- Enter data regarding productive and non-productive time records of the Branch mechanics in the business system;
- Submit requested reports to the Branch Manager in a timely manner;
- Keep records of material values of the Branch;
- Conduct realization of inner and client orders on the basis of submitted service orders;
- Deal with placing orders of household goods for the Service Department;
- Implement other instructions of the Line Manager concerning the Department's activities.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access);
- Excellent knowledge of English, Armenian and Russian languages, both oral and written;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of 1C is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus annual KPI bonus, medical insurance and corporate SIM
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Service Administrator") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2019
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The working place is "Jermuk" Branch in Jermuk, Vayots Dzor.
This announcement has been retrieved 721 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.