Seven Smarts LLC
TITLE: Business Development Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Seven Smarts is looking for a highly motivated and result-oriented candidate to join its team as a Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate is an outgoing person seeking an opportunity to expand knowledge and skills working in a dynamic and positive work environment. He/ she will work on expanding the client base for one of the Company's products, which is an HR tool designed for employee reward and recognition.
- Develop growth strategies and plans;
- Execute those strategies and plans to increase client base;
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients;
- Increase client base in Armenia and abroad;
- Negotiate with stakeholders;
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams;
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or other related fields;
- 2 years of experience as a Business Development Specialist or Sales Manager;
- Pitching skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of proficiency in English language; knowledge of any other foreign language is a plus;
- Proven ability to negotiate;
- Experience in design and implementation of business development strategy;
- Experience in an IT company would be a huge plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Business Development Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 March 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about Seven Smarts, please visit: www.7smarts.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 879 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.