IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation
TITLE: Content Coordinator
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested specialists
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: IDeA Foundation is looking for a candidate for the position of Content Coordinator. The incumbent will collect and develop content for various platforms and target audiences, develop SMM strategies and manage websites. The main areas of responsibility include: content development: create, support and coordinate content development; website and social media management: provide high quality content for the website and social media channels; Communications Team support: provide necessary support to the team. The Content Coordinator will work closely with the PR and Marketing Managers, as well as the peer group within the Organization to collect required information, reporting to the Marketing Manager. There is a possibility of business trips both within Armenia and abroad.
- Develop and implement content strategy;
- Create editorial content in line with the interests of the identified target audiences and relevant to the platforms;
- Create/ write, translate, edit and publish content on the IDeA and related websites and social media channels;
- Contribute to the development of presentations, brochures, leaflets and other marketing materials;
- Create content for public and donor reports;
- Provide support with ad hoc tasks and assignments upon request.
- At least a bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- Excellent writing/ editing and verbal communication skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages; knowledge of an additional language is a plus;
- 3-5 years of experience in content development, communications or journalism;
- Result oriented person with ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally;
- Ability to work as part of the team, while being self-motivated;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details;
- Excellent relationship and communication skills;
- Ability to travel within Armenia and abroad.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Content Coordinator") in the subject line of the e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
This announcement has been retrieved 1207 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.