IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation
TITLE: Marketing Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested specialists
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: IDeA Foundation is looking for a candidate for the position of Marketing Manager. The incumbent will develop and guide the strategy for all types of marketing activities, contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea to ensure proper brand awareness of IDeA and its projects. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the PR Team and Creative Designer, as well as the senior peer group within the Organization as the communications partner on a variety of strategic initiatives, reporting to the Chief Communications and Marketing Officer (CCMO). There is a possibility of business trips both within Armenia and abroad.
- Conduct market research and analysis;
- Develop marketing strategies and plans for IDeA, Wings of Tatev and other programs per request, including identification of yearly marketing goals based on the program manager, CCMO and COO's requests, targeting, positioning of program or updates of current positioning;
- Produce and manage the marketing budget in accordance with the approved plan and within the Organization's budget limits;
- Develop new products and advertising campaigns for Wings of Tatev and other programs, if required;
- Develop and implement advertising plan: ongoing research on promotional channels, negotiations with advertising platform providers, advertising placement and ongoing monitoring and reporting;
- Develop marketing and information materials for various target audiences: concept development, ongoing coordination of design and printing/ production process, content development;
- In collaboration with the PR team, plan and manage promotional, community and partners' engagement events;
- Oversee SMM and websites management;
- Constantly track and measure the efficiency of all applied instruments, look for new tools and practices;
- Bring new knowledge, expertise, best practices and managerial solutions; share knowledge with the team and be committed to the professional growth of the team members;
- Handle the arising issues timely and proactively and troubleshoot emerging problems;
- Deliver ongoing progress report to the CCMO and management team.
- Master's degree in Marketing or a relevant field;
- Excellent writing/ editing and verbal communication skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages; knowledge of an additional language is a plus;
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or communications;
- Experience in developing and implementing successful marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives;
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial, who enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives;
- Ability to work in conditions of conflicting priorities, tasks and deadlines;
- Highly collaborative relationship builder with sincere commitment to work with all stakeholders, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters;
- Ability to travel within Armenia and abroad.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: email@example.com indicating the title of the position ("Marketing Manager") in the subject line of the e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 February 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
This announcement has been retrieved 964 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.