TITLE: UX/ UI Designer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Fouraitch LLC is looking for a talented, experienced and creative UX/ UI Designer to join its team. The incumbent will be responsible for delivering the best online and mobile user experience, which makes his/ her role extremely important for the Company's success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Design and develop web and mobile user interfaces;
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering;
- Develop website design strategy for new website builds with a focus on user experience;
- Contribute to a style guide that dictates the colors, fonts, and design patterns that are used in the Company's web and mobile applications;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to build visuals for campaigns.
- At least 2 years of experience in web design;
- Demonstrable UX/ UI design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Ability to do web design using wire framing tools, pen and paper;
- Proficiency in Sketch app, Photoshop, Illustrator and other visual design and wire framing tools;
- Solid understanding of typography;
- Solid experience with frontend web frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap or Ant Design.
- Knowledge of Scrum or other similar project management methodologies;
- University degree in a relevant field.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly asked to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("UX/ UI Designer") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 March 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Fouraitch LLC provides consulting services in business digitization and other fields. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://www.fouraitch.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 468 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.