|Energize Global Services CJSC|
TITLE: QA Automation Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Energize Global Services CJSC is looking for a Software QA Automation Engineer who will be responsible for the quality testing of applications developed for payment terminals.
- Analyze software specifications;
- Develop test plans;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts, using custom testing tools;
- Analyze test results;
- Debug the flow to figure out possible problems;
- Maintain and extend the existing test frameworks as needed.
- At least 1 year of experience in Python;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of bash scripting;
- Working experience with Linux/ Unix;
- Analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Debugging skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Experience in test automation is an asset;
- Knowledge of French language is an asset;
- Knowledge of any scripting language (other than Python) is an asset;
- Knowledge of C/ C++ is an asset;
- Knowledge of the Agile/ Scrum development methodologies is an asset.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, based on the previous work experience and alignment to requirements mentioned, plus a benefit package, including an advanced medical insurance, training and working opportunities abroad, sponsored sport activities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If interested, please send your last updated and detailed resume to: email@example.com . Please indicate "QA Automation Engineer" in the subject line of your e-mail, otherwise your resume will not be reviewed. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for a test and interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 17 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Energize Global Services (EGS) CJSC is a software development company that provides IT services for partners all over the world as well as develops its own products.
This announcement has been retrieved 456 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.