|Proshyan Brandy Factory LLC|
TITLE: Administrative Assistant
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Proshyan Brandy Factory is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Administrative Assistant to carry out the Company's overall daily administrative activities.
- Work with the Company's projects database on a daily basis;
- Ensure timely and correct flow of the project-related tasks and schedules;
- Provide administrative support to the management;
- Meet and greet external partners and customers;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Higher education;
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy, integrity and commitment.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 150,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV/ resume in English or Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 17 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Proshyan Brandy Factory has been strengthening its positions in the international and Armenian markets for decades. Preserving the best traditions in the production of cognac and wine, Proshyan Brandy Factory keeps up with the innovations of the production of alcoholic beverages and constantly modernizes its technical facilities. Along with the technological development, the Factory is constantly being accoutered with modern equipment used in the production of drinks. Ion-exchange tool for the filtration of brandy and wine and the reverse osmosis plant RO-6000 GDP for the processing of water are among the latest innovations. As a result of cooperation with foreign partners, the Factory has radically increased its exports to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, USA, Greece, Poland, Israel, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and the Baltic countries.
This announcement has been retrieved 1194 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.