|AMX (Armenia Securities Exchange)|
TITLE: Trading System Operations Team Lead
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: AMX is looking for a Team Lead for the Trading System Operations Division at "Armenia Securities Exchange" to organize, manage and develop the Department's activities.
- Manage and coordinate the Department's activities;
- Define objectives for the Department's development projects;
- Coordinate the Department's operations and control their performance;
- Coordinate functions of monitoring, analyzing and developing services provided by the Department;
- Supervise providing exchange services;
- Oversee the implementation of new tools and services;
- Maintain good, mutually beneficial relations with key market players and other state bodies, as well as other stakeholders affecting the market development, conduct negotiations, perform market spokesperson functions;
- Promote proposals for the organization of allocations of newly issued securities through the Securities Exchange;
- Present exchange membership and other services at various meetings, forums and conferences;
- Present the Department's decision on permitting, suspending, resuming or terminating activities on the exchange;
- Organize sales of the exchange trading services;
- Maintain relations with main market players: stock exchange members, market participants, investors, the Central Bank, the Ministry of Finance, other governmental agencies and other relevant service providers;
- Encourage proposals for organizing placement of new securities through exchange, manage placement process.
- Master's degree in Economics, Finance or other related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of capital markets and securities;
- At least 3 years of proven experience in similar positions in the financial sector;
- Familiarity with software design and development process;
- Team leadership skills and management experience;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel;
- Fluency the in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Ability to quickly respond in a stressful situation.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com indicating "Trading System Operations Team Lead" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 17 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: AMX (Armenia Securities Exchange) is Armenia's only securities exchange and it also runs the Central Depository of Armenia, helping investors raise capital for 18 years. The Organisation aims to promote an attractive business environment to engage local and international partners by developing and introducing business-friendly products and services across trading, clearing, settlement and pension administration.
This announcement has been retrieved 733 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.