CargoMatrix Inc. Armenian Branch
TITLE: Software QA Engineer
TERM: Full time
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Advanced Software QA Engineers
DURATION: Long term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: CargoMatrix Inc. Armenian Branch is looking for a Software QA Engineer, to become a part of its testing team. He/she will be working mainly on various parts of its web and mobile applications.
- Review and analyze project requirements and specifications;
- Design and update testing documentation (test plans and test cases);
- Identify, reproduce and report bugs;
- Discuss project issues with development and management team and clients;
- Perform functional, compatibility, usability, performance and load testing;
- Verify fixed defects and perform regression tests to ensure the quality of software releases;
- Work closely with the development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in testing mobile applications is desired;
- Knowledge of MS SQL;
- Knowledge of VS TFS and Jira is desired;
- Experience in working with automated testing tools is desired;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Mastery of technical English language;
- Good communication skills;
- Good team player, ability to accept criticism;
- Very good knowledge of English and Armenian languages;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, be flexible and adapt to changing requirements and customer requests.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on qualifications (with further increase based on performance), plus medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their professional CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position title ("Software QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: CargoMatrix is a logistics software solutions provider based in New York, USA. The Company was formed in 1999. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.cargomatrix.com.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Working hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., but flexible rescheduling will also be required based on need. The job could include overtime work based on need.
The Company also offers free coffee, tea, water, sweets and fruits.
This announcement has been retrieved 398 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.