TITLE: Incoming Tourism Business Development Specialist
TERM: Full time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: NATN LLC is looking for an Incoming Tourism Business Development Specialist who will be responsible for the arrangement of the tour processes.
- Responsible for partnership relations, both with internal and external partners;
- Develop individual and group tours as per requests of customers;
- Make calculations and draw official offers to travel agencies abroad;
- Responsible for negotiations with service suppliers (hotels, restaurants, cafes, transportation companies, entertainment, etc.);
- Organize, periodically update and manage the customers' database, including cooperation and sales history;
- Ensure all necessary steps are being taken from the requests of the tourists;
- Attentiveness to the emails of the clients and their requirements;
- Handle feedback and complaint in a professional manner;
- Plan departure, transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services;
- Deal with occurring travel problems;
- Book hotels, transportation, tours and activities in accordance to the needs of clients;
- Take ownership of projects and processes to ensure the timely delivery of product lines, create new tour packages;
- Go on business trips.
- University degree (preferably in the sphere of Tourism);
- Highly confident and self-motivated person with organizational and presentable skills;
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Russian languages;
- Good knowledge of geography (sights in Armenia);
- High attention to details and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus bonuses from the confirmed sales, career development and personal growth opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position ("Incoming Tourism Business Development Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: NATN LLC is a mobile and linear networks equipment integrator. The Company wants to develop a new direction like tourism. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.natn.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 644 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.