|"Farm Credit Armenia" UCO CC|
TITLE: HR Coordinator
TERM: Full time
START DATE/ TIME: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Farm Credit Armenia" UCO CC is looking for an HR Coordinator to perform the responsibilities mentioned below.
- Conduct and maintain the circulation of personnel's documentation;
- Maintain the records on staff turnover, prepare draft orders, references concerning the personnel, process orders on employees' recruitment, exit, transfer, rewarding, disciplinary measures, business trips, and other orders and contract drafts on employees' management;
- Implement the proper filing and use of personnel's personal data;
- Coordinate preparations on personnel's trainings and seminars;
- Coordinate the works related to the Organization's vacancies, including posting of vacancy announcements and conducting of interviews;
- Coordinate all the works regarding the Board of Director's sessions, and General meeting, record protocols, and coordinate the sessions;
- Implement filing and archiving of the Organization's internal regulations;
- Implement other job-related tasks assigned by the CEO.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the HR field;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Internet and E-mail;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge in Armenian Software application is desirable;
- Ability and willingness to implement various tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to resolve problems.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the job title ("HR Coordinator") in the subject line, or bring the resume (CV) in hard copy to "Farm Credit Armenia" UCO CC Office at: Yerevan, Qajaznuni 18 St. until the deadline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Farm Credit Armenia UCO CC is a financial institution in Armenia based on cooperative principles. Its member-borrowers are the owners, controllers and beneficiaries of the organization. Farm Credit Armenia was founded on February 21, 2007 by 57 farmers from 5 marzes of Armenia (Ararat, Tavush, Vayots Dzor, Kotayk and Syunik) and the Trust Foundation of U.S. Farm Credit System. For more information, please visit: www.fca.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1122 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.