|"Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia" CJSC|
TITLE: Assets Protection (Security) Manager
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Assets Protection (Security) Manager will organize and ensure execution of Company's assets protection: ensuring proper devices; protecting Company's assets inside own territories, as well as outside of them. He/ she will protect the Company's monetary assets via prevention of bad debts formation and prevent the Company's losses from theft and fraud. The incumbent will also manage other relevant processes assigned by the line manager.
- Manage processes related to handling issues with Company's valuable assets handed over to third parties (e.g. coolers, marketing equipment, etc.);
- Manage and control security camera system, entrance security system, other security systems in place operate properly and smoothly, any alert is addressed, and the issue is eliminated immediately;
- Conduct asset protection and operational checks/ audits, following the guidelines and expectations set forth in the Company's policies and procedures;
- Appear as Company's official representative at state authorities (police, investigative bodies, etc.) and insurance companies related to the processes on protection of assets of the Company;
- Conduct inductions for all new employees, as well as third parties per necessity;
- Monitor, detect and investigate any illegal and fraudulent activities within the Company territory, as well as within business processes of the Company;
- Monitor department operations to ensure compliance with established rules and regulations of the Company;
- Assign tasks for assets protection team employees intended to ensure execution of tasks under team's responsibility;
- Prepare monthly/ annual reports, fill in forms necessary under internal processes, participate in the local and group projects based on assignment of line manager;
- Ensure proper functioning of assets protection department of the Company, execute other job-related tasks assigned by the line manager.
- At least 3 years of direct experience in a mid-level management role;
- At least 7 years of overall experience in a relevant field;
- Security team management experience, experience in working at state forces, security field or specialized services will be an advantage;
- Experience of working with assets protection, security systems and procedures;
- Higher education; relevant continued education programs and certificates will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian language; very good knowledge of Russian and English languages (both verbal and written);
- Computer skills (MS Office);
- Good organizational skills, time management, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to apply through: https://cchellenic.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=13&c=cchellenic&id=15037 .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (HBC) Armenia" CJSC is a bottling partner of the Coca‑Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC Armenia produces sparkling and still drinks. It employs 350 people and serves 3 million consumers in all regions of Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 457 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.