TITLE: Head of Research
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: As soon as possible
DURATION: Long-term, with 2 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Armenbrok OJSC is looking for a qualified and dedicated specialist to work on a key area of the Company's operations.
- Lead the economic research activities of the Company;
- Gather business, financial, and investment information on companies and securities, as well as other investment data; review and research the financial and investment information collected (company profiles, securities' prices, yields and future trends, etc.);
- Develop research materials targeting local and foreign audiences such as regular reviews of the Armenian financial markets, industry and economic reports, equity researches on publicly traded companies;
- Lead financial advisory services including financial and business due diligence, financial performance assessment, business and equity valuation, deal structuring, etc.;
- Conduct market research to identify potential client needs and requirements;
- Perform other professional duties required in connection with the above activities.
- University degree in economics and/ or a related field; Master's degree or higher will be an advantage;
- CFA will be considered a valuable asset;
- At least 1 year of experience in a position with similar responsibilities;
- In-depth knowledge of financial and investment activities, indicators and ratios;
- Excellent command of Armenian and English languages;
- Willingness to continue professional development and growth;
- Advanced coordination skills; ability to align priorities and meet deadlines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, commensurate with qualifications and skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you possess the above listed qualifications, please send your CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 May 2019, 18:30
ABOUT COMPANY: Armenbrok OJSC is an investment company. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.armenbrok.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 903 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.