TITLE: HR Administrator
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Timeless LLC is looking for a highly responsible and experienced Human Resources Administrator, the person who can have a great contribution in its team by his/ her enthusiastic and creative work.
- Develop and manage the HR processes and the Company policies;
- Organize and maintain personnel records;
- Prepare and manage employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, terminating;
- Prepare business trips orders, internal orders and reference letters;
- Ensure employment contracts are compliant with legislative requirements and business objectives;
- Analyze job duties; write, update job descriptions for all positions;
- Organize and manage job evaluations and job analyses;
- Conduct and analyze compensation surveys, employee engagement and satisfaction survey, employee welfare survey;
- Ensure new hired and new promoted employees are informed about job duties, responsibilities, benefits, working schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.;
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to the staff;
- Address any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations;
- Answer employees' queries about HR-related issues;
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, work schedules and table sheet);
- Manage and update personnel databases;
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rate);
- Organize adaptation of new hired employees;
- Participate in different HR projects.
- Higher education, preferably in Law;
- At least 3 years of work experience in HR administration field;
- Excellent knowledge of the RA Labor Code, HR policies and processes;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Capacity to work under time pressure;
- Information collecting, analyzing and reporting skills;
- Ability to achieve results and meet strict deadlines in an effective manner;
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Ability to set priorities and behave as a quick decision-maker in complex cases;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please, email your detailed CV with a photo (3x4) to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please clearly mention the position title ( "HR Administrator" ) in the subject line of the message. Please be informed, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: For information about the Company, please, visit: www.time.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 2383 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.