TITLE: Cyber Security Sales Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Redinet CJSC is looking for a Cyber Security Sales Engineer to join its team.
- Compare the current product in customer's environment with its provided solutions;
- Follow the security standards like (PCI, ISO 27001) and offer the best suit solution to customers;
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of the clients' security architecture design;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors;
- Participate in the selection of security solutions, or enhancements to existing security solutions, to improve overall enterprise security;
- Participate in the deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures;
- Conduct technology and system assessments, provide technical consultation and ensure system security functionality;
- Respond to all system security weak points and partner with other teams and third-party vendors to resolve security issues;
- Participate in the development and maintenance of security incident management procedures;
- Investigate opportunities to update security system capabilities to sustain and enhance network and system security integrity;
- Perform configuration updates, such as modifying configurations, signature definitions or implementing new policies;
- Be able to work productively with all employees/ vendors to accomplish tasks on time. Be able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Oversee enforcement of policies, procedures and associated plans for system security administration and user system access based on industry-standard best practices. Report findings and discrepancies to senior management;
- Participate in implementation of disaster recovery plans for operating systems, databases, networks, servers, and software applications.
- Prior experience working with system integrator teams;
- High-energy, self-motivated individual with outstanding professional sales and technical capabilities;
- Comfortable contributing at all levels within targeted accounts;
- Previous experience in Information technology with emphasis on managing a distributed environment supporting disparate systems and/ or providing pre-sales support in an equivalent environment;
- Previous sales/ systems engineering experience is preferred;
- Hands-on experience with Cyber Security solutions is preferred;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, computer networks, routers and connections;
- Experience in assessing the compliance to ISO27001 standard;
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems;
- Availability of relevant certificates (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CEH, GIAC, vendor, such as Microsoft or Cisco certificates, etc.) are desirable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV with a photo in English language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Cyber Security Sales Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates with corresponding qualifications will be invited for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Redinet CJSC is a privately held Armenian company. For more information, please visit: www.redinet.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 467 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.