TITLE: Financial Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified and interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Vink Consulting is looking for a Financial Manager to join its team. The incumbent will work at the client's premises supervised by Vink Consulting.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluation;
- Responsible for budgeting and modelling;
- Implement financial reporting and controlling;
- Conduct financial analyzing;
- Oversee financial function of the Organization.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Management, Finance or Accounting;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Financial Manager in a private organization;
- Knowledge of financial forecasting, accounting principles, and financial data analysis;
- Fluent knowledge of Excel; knowledge of 1C is a plus;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and delegate responsibilities;
- Problem solver; analytical thinker;
- Strong leadership skills; team member; business acumen.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Financial Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 April 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 May 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Vink LLC is a consulting company active in offering solutions and advice to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). For more information about the Company, please visit: www.vink.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1084 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.